real time web analytics
Information - - My First Post ABANDONED | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - My First Post ABANDONED

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lee Freeman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Guy's I am a Urbex and paranormal investigator I now live in scotland moved from kent, These are some of the locations I've been too :)
Thanks for Watching :)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome in . So you're a Urbex Investigator? What does that actually entail exactly? Do certain members need to be worried ??

I understand the Paranormal bit ....that's where you run around the dark saying Boo to your mates when they least expect it or you give your mates bird a fumble and blame the Spirits isn't it ? ;)

I'd suggest sticking this post in the appropriate Video section ......where people stick Videos , although going off recent uploads from some Chaos that may not be the best place for them ironically .

Do you have any pics that you could add to a report ? Also the normal routine is adding some form of History on locations along with month and year of visit. You have to realise not everyone knows these places or their History .

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How exactly do you investigate the paranormal? Do you have them detectors things the ghostbusters used? :)

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
tumblr_m96t23uE3K1rt3gy1o1_1280_zps4hi3x0fx.png

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
There's a drawer of a desk in an abandoned college with a poo covered curtain next to it that needs urbex investigating