Web
Analytics
My introduction | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

My introduction

ShkyeOfClouds32

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all! ^^
I am a 16 year old Living in the Urmston/Stretford/Flixton kinda areas in Manchester. I have never explored anywhere before (well, apart from nature trails and reserves that are all but abandoned and left to grow out of control, but I don't know if that counts? I do have pictures from one of my recent trips, but I don't know if that counts as 'urban exploration'.), mostly because I have few ways to get around without asking for a ride and due to a medical condition I can't really walk far, so I'm pretty much going to be using my bike to go to places. However, I also haven't tried to explore because I don't have anyone to do it with, and I'm also not very knowledgeable about the laws regarding trespassing and things like that, as I'm almost certain that trespassing is just something that comes with urban exploring and can't really be avoided. If I'm wrong about that, I'd love to be educated about it ^^
As of right now, I don't really know of any places where I'd be able to go to. I don't really want to go into central Manchester for anywhere, I'd much rather stick closer than that. I would, of course, love to start going to different places and exploring them, although I do have some concerns about actually going to these places with groups of people who i don't know? which seems to be something that people do on this site? I find that very weird and dangerous, but to each their own.
Since I'm new to this, I would love to hear any tips that people will be willing to offer me ^^ I'm fully aware of the sort of 'unwritten rules' I guess you could say, like things that you just do not do while exploring, but if anyone has anything they want me to know as a new explorer, I'm open to hearing tips or warnings.