Web
Analytics
Report - - N.F.I drain/sewer...Halifax...Sept 09 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - N.F.I drain/sewer...Halifax...Sept 09

stepping lightly

Stolenmoments
Regular User
Walking down to look at a totally different project we pass a grid , Sneak says "that sounds pretty deep" so in he go,s

IMG_0375.jpg

Takes a peek up the the 1m (est) pipe...

IMG_0382.jpg

Ha fresh

IMG_0381.jpg

Down the shoot it really picks up momentum , if you had one of them big rubber rings this would make an extreme flume..

IMG_0378.jpg

Next stop the "vortex" where it drops about 30 to 40 ft (est)

IMG_0364.jpg

Then 500m of vapoury filled pipe to the plant room...coouuggh ppffft

IMG_0346.jpg

A peek through the lower hole reveals another room , we have a look but the fresh pipe is only point 5 so its a no go...

IMG_0339.jpg

Back in the plant room we check out where pipe 10 leads..

IMG_0342.jpg

Ha now I know where we are..

IMG_0335.jpg

Its that fall under that..

IMG_0347.jpg

Meshy thing , below that blocked up in-in-fall

IMG_0355.jpg

Down stream..

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0320.gif

We thought we had found a new drain but a bit of research found the boys had already give this a visit , oh well nice little jaunt..

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
Regular User
really nice place,ive got to get myself down a drain shame everyone i knows only likes above ground and i dont feel like going down one bymyself
nice pics