real time web analytics
Report - - National Temperance Hospital (August 2015) | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - National Temperance Hospital (August 2015)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PatientTheory

Yung explorer
28DL Full Member
Seen waay too many post explaining about this place so i'm sure you're familiarized with the history and such, so i'll skip it.
Had to wander around the area with a friend of mine for around an hour as the entire area was boarded up and a few security guards and vans can be seen at the front yard. We were seen by the nearby residents, they were taking pictures and holding a phone as we went in so we scuffled out of the area and came back a few days later.

1. Wiggling through the area...
DSC00098.JPG
DSC00100.JPG
DSC00101.JPG

From here, i went to the second floor and turned my torch on to fight the darkness, when my friend alerted of a orange light emitting from a badly corroded wooden door. I instinctively thought it was the security guards, but after creeping slowly up to the door and peering through, my agitation quickly dropped. They were in plain hoodies and boots, picking at a leafy twig with pots and bottles laid carefully on a coffee table. Although they may be other explorers, it was best for me not to intervene for my stage of experience...
Here are some shots moments later after wandering back to the first floor -
DSC00103.JPG
DSC00104.JPG
DSC00105.JPG
DSC00107.JPG

Peeping through a hole to find some vans and shit...

Poor bird
DSC00108.JPG

DSC00110.JPG

DSC00111.JPG

Fernando mertinez obsession:
DSC00112.JPG

Thank god i found the roof, felt claustophobic in there:
DSC00115.JPG

DSC00116.JPG

DSC00122.JPG

DSC00127.JPG

DSC00129.JPG

DSC00130.JPG

A whole bottle of white spirit lying around...?
DSC00132.JPG

Slightly dissappointed i didn't bring a tripod or find the flooded engine-like room, but it at least i got some pictures :)

Attachments

• DSC00109.JPG
    DSC00109.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
It's one of those places that looks ace on the outside but it's a major disappointment once you get in. I recall the corridors along the front were quite nice and it being a total fucker to get into.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like it's easier to do now then! Nice one for getting on and doing this. Did you manage to get into the larger, later grey building on site?

PatientTheory

Yung explorer
28DL Full Member
It's actually quite easy to get in. I didn't managed to get into the grey building, alas even find the glassy corridor where you can see the word 'temperance' plastered on the panes from the road. Not sure if it's worth a second visit though. It may have been beyond the room where my mate and I saw the other suspicious guy, which we tried to find after wandering on the roof but got lost for ages :/

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some nice shots there, but you ideally need to add some history to the report, even though it may be a well trodden site, there will still be people who have never seen the place before and may want to know more about it.

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Glad I never did a special trip to there.....nice to see again...thanks for postin' :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
Despite every report reminding me how naff it is inside I still fancy a look for some reason, well done getting in there :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details