real time web analytics
Report - - National Temperance hospital, Euston, London - September 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - National Temperance hospital, Euston, London - September 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: (London) National Temperance hospital, Euston, London - September 2014

Oh yeah there's definitely security, met them on my first visit. They're all right actually. :thumb
But down in the basement? Nah, I dunno what that was. :S

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

good effot! There used to be loads of little hospitals around london. Few were explored, im sure you probably have already but a little bit of searching might find some interesting stuff.

wot sped siad :D

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

To be honest I quite like it, I think it gives everyone the chance to see it in it's present state too. I love the doors and the walkways so I'd say job well done!

Cheers, :thumb still want to see the Insull wing, so maybe I'll return to find something epic :)

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers for the comments! Appreciate it a lot. :thumb

Those balconies were nice, they'd be great if the building is converted I think.

ImmortalOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seem to recall someone visited a while back and discovered a burst water main in the basement. Doesn't explain the music though, or the voices :crazy

Nice pics.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seem to recall someone visited a while back and discovered a burst water main in the basement. Doesn't explain the music though, or the voices :crazy

Nice pics.

Thanks mate, I heard that too, saw pics of the boiler and water as well somewhere.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
It must have been flooded for years now, here it is in 2009...

image19%20copy.jpg

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's the one! Cheers, I didn't get that close to it, the rushing water and there was no light at all, not even any coming from that direction, t'was confusing...

Tawny Fawn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really beautiful on the outside and typically clinical on the inside, really interesting to see what hides behind the boarded windows :D

Looks like it was a tough one to get into, well done!