real time web analytics
Report - - National Temperance hospital, Euston, London - September 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - National Temperance hospital, Euston, London - September 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ruben

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well good job getting in!! The security is right at the front ^^

Psyanescence

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a scout recently - they've put up barriers around the building with anti-climb paint. Gutted, as the open windows on the upper floors taunt me every time I walk past!

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just been sent this via email, any signatures would be greatly appreciated by both myself and the people running the petition. Although I'm not local it would be a great loss of architectural history!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions...-national-temperance-hospital-london-nw1.html

Cheers :thumb

Just refreshing this.

Yep, went past very recently, metal sheeting up. Will still be doable but the only bit worth seeing is the later extention to the South of the site. Heard rumours of Path labs etc. AFAIK no one's got in yet.

The_Raw

Staff member
Had a scout recently - they've put up barriers around the building with anti-climb paint. Gutted, as the open windows on the upper floors taunt me every time I walk past!

By barriers I assume you mean hoarding which isn't necessarily a bad thing, once you're behind it nobody can see you and it might mean they're about to start messing with the place which could mean new openings. Stick some newspaper over the top if there's anti-climb paint on it. Still wouldn't mind a pop at this place myself :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
Haha I would be amazed if they were to install that kind of thing after all those years without

ImmortalOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, the timing is weird but they've been doing a fair bit of work to secure the place recently - fire escapes removed, hoarding and metal sheeting put up, cameras installed etc. Nothing's impossible but it won't be as easy as it has been.