Naylor Jennings, Yeadon
The original mill was built in 1868 on land which was purchased from Rawdon Baptist Church.
A clothier who lived in Little London, Thomas Pratt, was the owner of the site. Cloth was produced here until a terrible fire in 1906 which totally gutted most of the building. Scribbling and spinning machinery was totalle; but the weaving shed was not too badly damaged, the cost of the damage was Â£20,000. The fire left 300 workers unemployed.
The mill was rebuilt and became a Dye House. The management buy out only got the
dye works operational till its final closure in 2010
Went....Saw....Felt rather uninspired....Ran into the noisiest pikies in the world....Took bad photos...Forgot about them....Posted them 6 months late.
 & 
 & 
 & 
Full gallery HERE