Web
Analytics
Need friends :( | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Need friends :(

TheGreatLarcus

28DL Member
28DL Member
So Me and my partner absolutely love exploring, whether it’s forests, abandoned buildings all shapes and sizes, the only downside is she lives a couple hours from me and with everything going on it’s even harder to get out there let alone see each other, I need a local exploring buddy and just a buddy really I live in Kings Lynn-Norfolk (not the greatest place on earth) I’d just love to make new less toxic friends and find someone I have common interests with that doesn’t involve drugs or alcohol

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, Olkka suggested, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Dark corners of the Earth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So Me and my partner absolutely love exploring, whether it’s forests, abandoned buildings all shapes and sizes, the only downside is she lives a couple hours from me and with everything going on it’s even harder to get out there let alone see each other, I need a local exploring buddy and just a buddy really I live in Kings Lynn-Norfolk (not the greatest place on earth) I’d just love to make new less toxic friends and find someone I have common interests with that doesn’t involve drugs or alcohol
Hey looking for exploring buddys too, if you wanna chat or explore some places drop me a message

Albietherinamo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys you can call me albie I've just signed up for the axact same reasons as it'll be nice to make some friends with the same interests as me or any friends at all lol unfortunately I'm live in kent but I have a friend that lives in King's Lynn that might be intrested as his newish to the area and loves a good explore so let me know if you up for it still and I'll introduce you both to each over

-albie

TheGreatLarcus

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys you can call me albie I've just signed up for the axact same reasons as it'll be nice to make some friends with the same interests as me or any friends at all lol unfortunately I'm live in kent but I have a friend that lives in King's Lynn that might be intrested as his newish to the area and loves a good explore so let me know if you up for it still and I'll introduce you both to each over

-albie
Hey bud, I’m game for whatever to be honest, I’m always happy to meet new peeps and find new places, you on Facebook?

Albietherinamo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi mate unfortunately no I'm I'm not on fb anymore but my mate Ben is he's the one that lives in kingslyn if you send me a link to you fb page I'll pass your details on