real time web analytics
Wanted - - Need some yorkshire fokes | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Need some yorkshire fokes

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Swan

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey

new to the site but been exploring a while, based in West Yorkshire

Darentoot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hull .... here , lord lines is to be demolished so I'm looking to do Sheffield if any one up for it.
I've done a lot of France chateaus , Belgium .
Pls pm me for a meet up thx.

Benjy420

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm west yorkshire based - huddersfield, halifax way. Been to a few different sites and there are a few good ones locally I'd like some company for as well, especially underground cos it shits me up being down there alone lol.

CoolingChaos

28DL Member
28DL Member
Heya, me and my friend are just starting out and live in fartown huddersfield, everwhere weve been has not been accessible, was wondering if you have any ideas of places that are accessible and you can join along if you wish :D more than happy to do underground too :D

rich1986

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hull here. Wouldn't mind meeting some new people and doing some explores. Want to do Sheffield court and some others if anyone's up for it.

sheffieldonrecord

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The court's been closed up now...at least the place where everybody's been getting in over the years to date. Not sure if it's doable any more, so wouldn't base a trip from elsewhere entirely around that.