Web
Analytics
Report - - Nelson Pottery - Stoke on Trent - November 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Nelson Pottery - Stoke on Trent - November 2011

theraven

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is my first report on here so be gentle!

A bit of history, Nelson Pottery has been on this site since the late 1800's,

nelson_pottery.jpg

It shut down in the 80's when the pottery industry started to fall...

rt_3.jpg

back_to_bot.jpg

It is part of an industrial estate that has pretty much been demolished now, for the last 20 years or so there has been a few businesses running there but they are all shut now, the last one being the paper mill just down the road.

There also used to be a lot of terraced houses in the area, the housing for the workers, but they have all been demolished now, here were the last few by the factory...

rt_4.jpg

Anyway, it was a nice explore, I love doing the pottery factories, especially ones that people I know have worked in, it's sad to see...

Anyway, enough about that, onto the pics...

DSCF1240.jpg

DSCF1241-1.jpg

DSCF1247.jpg

DSCF1254.jpg

DSCF1255.jpg

DSCF1259.jpg

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1261.jpg

DSCF1265.jpg

DSCF1271.jpg

Hope you enjoyed! :thumb

Attachments