Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Nene Park Stadium Inaccessible? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Nene Park Stadium Inaccessible?

Kieron Exley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I took a drive to Nene Park Stadium this weekend.

Im unsure if this is the place to post this but I thought I should update anyone whos planning on visiting. I could NOT find an easy way in. I had no climbing gear and I do NOT break an entry.

The place is locked up tighter than a prison. I could see a way in, on top of a roof there was a broken window that lead into the seating area, but as stated I had no way of getting up there without a ladder or any assistance.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I usually have my tripod that transforms into a pogo stick for difficult access like this :D

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Im unsure if this is the place to post this but I thought I should update anyone whos planning on visiting. I could NOT find an easy way in. I had no climbing gear and I do NOT break an entry.

Really . Are you suggesting that others do break an entry o_O

Kieron Exley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, in fact I am. I cant imagine other urban explorers would break entry as most of us live by the same rules and respect the sites. However the youths and chavs will almost always break an entry. Usually leaving a clear way in for us.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, in fact I am. I cant imagine other urban explorers would break entry as most of us live by the same rules and respect the sites. However the youths and chavs will almost always break an entry. Usually leaving a clear way in for us.
No i can"t imagine that urban explorers would break an entry either. It"s got too be others as you say ;)

Kieron Exley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Hitsquad

28DL Member
28DL Member

The place is locked up tighter than a prison. I could see a way in, on top of a roof there was a broken window that lead into the seating area, but as stated I had no way of getting up there without a ladder or any assistance.

There is now VERY easy access just past whole in the fence check it out today

Your faithfully

HITSQUAD