real time web analytics
Report - - Neo Office Building, Manchester [November 2016] | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Neo Office Building, Manchester [November 2016]

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PatientTheory

Yung explorer
28DL Full Member
Information
When construction finishes, Neo will become a flashy addition to Inner Manchester’s skyline. Due to become an 11 storey building, it will host ‘event spaces and private studios’. Before the new development stood a metallic building called Bank House, built for the Bank of England and reputed as one of the most secured building in the city.

What it will look like soon:

NZwkxiy.jpg

Source: http://www.manchesterconfidential.co.uk/property-and-business/revealed-bruntwood-unveil-8m-neo-plans
The explore
Decided to warm-down for the night after hitting a tower. The usual plan: jump in and run up. But with the calamity of noise @Bolts and I made its surprising how no heads where turning. The view was initially disappointing but it turns out we needed to stand dangerously close to the edge to get the full view.

rMtipWA.jpg

Looking towards Beetham tower, the tallest in Manchester.

llJAMub.jpg

My arm was too tired after climbing, decided to whip up the ISO to 6400. Was a pain to adjust in photoshop :/

l312Yxc.jpg

FtvZObr.jpg

mMaIUD7.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
When you have to start calling buildings Neo instead of Bank House and Manchester One instead of Portland Tower :(

Always good to see people out in Manchester, makes me smile.