Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - New Brighton, Wirral | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - New Brighton, Wirral

teapot99

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, been viewing this site for at least two years and am developing as a photographer, hopefully soon be embarking on my 1st urbex. Was informed by my brother in law recently about a nightclub under the fairground in new brighton (he did a forigner for the owner). This place also has access to filled in tunnels leading to fort perch rock. Apparently the owner showed him about the place and, according to him, apart from some stuff in storage its as if the place just had the lights turned off and never opened again. So i guess im asking is anyone aware of the place?

SparkUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Likewise aware but never been, there's plenty of people been in them though as far as I'm aware. I'd be up for seeing them.

pickle1984

28DL Resident Pickle
28DL Full Member
The owner used to let you down if you asked, there is a video on youtube of a tour of it. Also there is talk of it opening as a club again

canute

货车司机和国王
Regular User
I think you're thinking of the New Palace site - has large cellars but they don't connect to any other sites

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
Tunnels to perch rock would be nigh impossible in the sands and the only other tunnels were at rockvilla in wellington road and old motherRedcaps the once smugglers inn that is now a nursing home.