Web
Analytics
New Bristol Based Sound Explorer | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

New Bristol Based Sound Explorer

MitcheJa

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey Guys,

Just like to introduce myself; my names James and I'm a Bristol based sound engineer. Been following the website for a while and admiring many of the amazing pictures and stories, but thought it's time that I finally set up a profile myself, to join the community and start exploring.

Unlike most my artistic medium of choice is sound, I'm a huge fan of soundscape and ambient music/recordings. It's, for this reason I'm looking to explore some of these hauntingly beautiful places myself and to document the experiences using audio, which I'm hoping to upload in the form of ambient soundscapes and music.

As I'm new to the scene; any locations (ideally in the South West, Bristol Area) would be much appreciated. Also obviously due to the fact that the nature of my work will often require elements of sound, locations that allow access, or at least aren't guarded would be ideal.

I'm also currently working solo and if anyone is interested in looking for an exploring partner feel free to hit me up, adding visuals to the audio could definitely be an exciting idea.

Look forward to getting involved and any messages/, thoughts, ideas or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
I read 'sound explorer' in a completely different way than intended at first :rolleyes:

Welcome on board mate, a few of us around Bristol still doing things regularly. Drop me a message if you fancy a pint or something sometime!