Web
Analytics
Question - - new camera time advice | Photography and Video Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - new camera time advice

lucan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ive been looking at somthing like Nikon D3300 its in my price range any 1 here used 1 or recomend somthing similar , im in the dark a lot or on a hill watching planes in wales , i need a camera that i can change the lens and have better controll of the shutter speeds ,

lucan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well thanks all in the end i opted for the d3200 , took it out for a quick play this afternoon ,
its a step up from my nikon coolpix , will have to test it later when it gets dark and i can see some stars

33msyvs.jpg

STALKER

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've just started down the dslr rought with a d3200.
Only had it two weeks and just starting to get to grips with it as I'm trying to only use raw and manual settings.