real time web analytics
New explorer in leeds in need of partner | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New explorer in leeds in need of partner

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urbexcal97

Cataclysm_Exploration
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone

I'm fairly new to this I've only explored a few sites and I'm looking for a partner to explore with in the leeds/Yorkshire area. I am up for any type of exploration abandoned mines,bunkers,old buildings,industrial etc

jones-y-gog

Putting the fun in dysfunctional
Regular User
Hello everyone

I'm fairly new to this I've only explored a few sites and I'm looking for a partner to explore with in the leeds/Yorkshire area. I am up for any type of exploration abandoned mines,bunkers,old buildings,industrial etc

I'm in Leeds from time to time, know of a few sites and up for seeing new stuff. Drop me a message if you fancy it?

pale1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm also in york, do you know of any other locations in york I have been to a few but they doesn't seem to be many
the old Raf base at acaster malbis is quite good, but your right there isn't much at all in york.

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
York has always been really quiet on the exploring map, only real place was Terry's but now with that being a construction site. The north east is starting to dry up a little at the moment but there will be something new soon (hopefully)

Busta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
the old Raf base at acaster malbis is quite good, but your right there isn't much at all in york.
Not a great deal in york now, there's bramham orphanage and raf church Fenton but that's about it really for york

Hazbo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Acaster Malbis airfield and the old Piggery near by are decent places.

Gateopen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone

Hi, I’ve been a member or ages , now the time to get out and about,