real time web analytics
Wanted - - New explorers in Hampshire | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - New explorers in Hampshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

HampshireAbandonedExplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Evening guys and gals

I'm an experienced explorer from the Portsmouth area with many locations to explore. Due to a change in circumstances, myself and my girlfriend are looking for a few people to either tag along with or build a new team of explorers from all experiences and backgrounds. I run an exploring Facebook group and Instagram page. We only have 2 rules and they are take nothing but photos/videos and no damaging of property!

If you're interested in joining us or building a team feel free to contact me or message me on Facebook (group is called 'South England Abandoned Explorers'

chills

Queller of the uprising

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Hi and welcome to the site.
I think I speak for most of the members on 28DL that we would much prefer you contribute your experience in the form of a report on this site, instead of searching you out on facebook and instagram.

We too have only two rules. 1)Don't re invent the urbex wheel. 2)and please no goontube wannabes.

chills

Queller of the uprising
I think I speak for most of the members on 28DL that we would much prefer you contribute your experience in the form of a report on this site, instead of searching you out on facebook and instagram.

And as @TranKmasT said, get a report up here rather than advertising your own page, or at least keep it in a private message when someone introduces themselves (which people might be more willing to do if you have said reports on the site!)