Web
Analytics
New explorers | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New explorers

Deryndoyle

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey folks!

New to the site and new to urban exploring, a few of my friends and I have gone exploring a couple of times now but we keep ending up stuck looking for a way into the buildings only to get caught (like today a big ass dog and security officer found us waiting in a shed.

Any tips on how to find a way into a building without breaking in?

chidgeyb94

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
trespass is a civil law not criminal so there's no point hiding if anything hiding makes you look suspicious and you could be arrested for burglary so always be honest and compliant. if a building has no entrance then unfortunately legally you cannot enter there is always loop holes like climbing through a window. start by hitting places that are easily accessible and have been reported recently. if someone else has got into somewhere you more than likely will be able to as well. theres a lot out there just remain respectful. dont trash places, dont take anything and start some reports of your own. most people wont share a location to someone who doesn't report there self in my experiences. good luck and happy hunting

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome. Have a read of these two threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.