Web
Analytics
New from Derbyshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New from Derbyshire

KerzyUrbex

There's always a silver lining...
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone

I'm new here and excited to get more involved in the community. I have been exploring on and off for the last few years but am getting more in to it now I have a little more time on my hands. I am on Instagram as thefamiliarsting if you wish to check me out.

I am mostly based in Derbyshire but have family that I visit in Northamptonshire so most of my explores are from around those areas.

I first got into exploring abandoned buildings when I was really young. My Dad took me to an old farm house that was collapsing in on itself and being reclaimed by nature. It was the most beautiful thing I'd seen. It was so well preserved (in terms of contents) and I was so interested in the history of the place and the family. As a teenager I was constantly in and out of small barns, farm houses and other "countryside" buildings - this was way before the days of camera phones.

So - if anyone is up for a chat or for meeting up and sharing some adventures then make yourself known.

Kerzy.

CptKush

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey Kerzy, I'm very new to this done a few explores around the north west but not really done anything in my home town.b Always up for a meeting new people and new places.

KerzyUrbex

There's always a silver lining...
28DL Full Member
Hey Kerzy, I'm very new to this done a few explores around the north west but not really done anything in my home town.b Always up for a meeting new people and new places.
Hey dude - find me on Instagram (thefamiliarsting) or DM me - let’s talk