Web
Analytics
New from Hertfordshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New from Hertfordshire

GBspy007

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm based in Welwyn-garden-city in Central Hertfordshire and am into Urban Exploration and photography. If anyone knows of any sort of place near me then please let me know.

N.J.A.A

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm based in Welwyn-garden-city in Central Hertfordshire and am into Urban Exploration and photography. If anyone knows of any sort of place near me then please let me know.
Hey, I'm from WGC too. There's an abandoned building at moneyhole with a few smaller structures too. If you find anything please let me know.

GBspy007

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know of an awsome abandoned mansion in Codicote, security there has been tighted but I opened a window that is easy to access last time I went. If your interested I could give you the location or maybe take you there if you want?

barryphop

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know of an awsome abandoned mansion in Codicote, security there has been tighted but I opened a window that is easy to access last time I went. If your interested I could give you the location or maybe take you there if you want?
I’d love to know where that is please

barryphop

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, I'm from WGC too. There's an abandoned building at moneyhole with a few smaller structures too. If you find anything please let me know.
My son told me about these buildings the other day and is going to show me where they are tonight. It’s about 5 minutes away from my house

N.J.A.A

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My son told me about these buildings the other day and is going to show me where they are tonight. It’s about 5 minutes away from my house
Fair enough. I live about a 45 minute walk away. Maybe we could meet up and find somewhere to explore at some point?

GBspy007

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, the mansion is marked on this map. If that doesn't work just message me. Also if you decide to go then please message me as there are a few other things you should know.

Dropped pin
near Codicote

https://maps.google.com/?q=51.863273,-0.229641

Bigrobbyault

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, the mansion is marked on this map. If that doesn't work just message me. Also if you decide to go then please message me as there are a few other things you should know.

Dropped pin
near Codicote

https://maps.google.com/?q=51.863273,-0.229641
I popped in here this evening when driving past I didnt get out the car but could see it's been burnt down and half the roof is missing the tower looked ok though do you know if you can get up it?

ShyCarrotCake

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm over in StA; so not far from WGC. If you ever wanted to go with someone else let me know

You missed out on the shredded wheat factory :(

barryphop

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I popped in here this evening when driving past I didnt get out the car but could see it's been burnt down and half the roof is missing the tower looked ok though do you know if you can get up it?
This place is the site of the most expensive arson in the uk. Some idiot set fire to a car next to building and caught the thatched roof on fire causing something like £7m in damages!! The tower was accessible when I went but it’s a tight squeeze and the ladder is hidden

Bigrobbyault

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place is the site of the most expensive arson in the uk. Some idiot set fire to a car next to building and caught the thatched roof on fire causing something like £7m in damages!! The tower was accessible when I went but it’s a tight squeeze and the ladder is hidden
I went back this evening and had a good look around I'll post some photos on a thread soon it'll be my first post so go easy on me lol