Web
Analytics
New, from Liverpool | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New, from Liverpool

Elleevans

28DL Member
28DL Member
I stumbled across this site and its like christmas has came early! I'm on my gap year before uni and was planning to do lodes, but with the shit storm 2020 has been I guess not. Iv always wanted to explore old buildings and I have a fixation on history. Looking for a buddy to show me how things work or some tips to try myself as I would have no idea what I'm doing otherwise, anything is appreciated!!

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! Buddies and suggestions may not come as easily with only this thread to your name. Get some reports uploaded then you’ll be more likely to receive some hints and tips that you so desire!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome- I'd repeat the above. Start small, some of the things I've explored have been boring but still worth exploring to get some photos :thumb
Search button, local news, Google Street view, Google Earth, wandering around and keeping your eyes open, Youtube, local history pages, word of mouth, Wikipedia have all been ways I've discovered things in the past.

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome to the forum :)

some sound advice given above. There are loads of people on here meaning a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw on. If you have any questions then feel free to ask them in the help and advice section of the forum if not on this thread and someone will be along to help.

be interning to see what you manage to find :thumb

Bonbon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome! I live in whiston and go out every week. So if you ever want a venture hmu!