Web
Analytics
New, from london | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New, from london

Rusty hole

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello,

Just introducing I’m based in London south west area I travel all around London, Kent and Hampshire. been to a few good places around central some abandoned tunnels and rallway lines, if anyone wants to show me some other good locations just give me a shout, I do know a few but not loads.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Members will dubious to let you tag along and show you locations with nothing to your name. If you’ve been to some places already, get some reports up then people may be more willing.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

pirate

Rum Swigger
Regular User
Welcome along,lots of stuff near Sw London..........the search bar is your friend :thumb

Rusty hole

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along,lots of stuff near Sw London..........the search bar is your friend :thumb
Thanks for the advice, I’ve heard Epsom is a good place to go, I do want to explore more of Clapham and the surrounding area

pirate

Rum Swigger
Regular User
Thanks for the advice, I’ve heard Epsom is a good place to go, I do want to explore more of Clapham and the surrounding area
well to start with if you’re in Clapham regularly check the doors to the deep shelters......local kids are always busting them open