Web
Analytics
New in Portsmouth, looking for urbex buddies | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New in Portsmouth, looking for urbex buddies

UKexplorer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, recently moved to central Portsmouth and new to 28DL. Looking for urbex buddies nearby ideally with some experience. I'm a mid 20s guy with a professional career and a military background. I like any and all outdoor activities and am reasonably fit and active.

I'm semi new to urbex and have been to about half a dozen sites by myself over the years. Explosives factory, Lunatic Asylum, military sites etc. Have also had a bit of military training/experience sneaking around and doing climbing/srt.

Happy with a bit of creative entry but i'm not in the business of using bolt cutters and smashing down doors. Just starting to get into drone flying for aerial photos/reconnaissance.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!