Web
Analytics
New-ish to the site | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New-ish to the site

Grave Interest

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello,
A quick intro, im a graveyard/cemetery explorer from Rochdale, im always looking for old graves. I have a channel on YT where i usually upload videos of the places i visit such as the old St.Thomas a' Beckett Church ruins over at Heptonstall also places like your local cemetery where i have found the graves of some notable people. I would love to find old abandoned graveyards/churches/cemeteries.
Thanks.

Attachments

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome :) Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

If you have any questions afterwards just ask.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Down and beyond

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome to 28 do you mean as such very old churches and cemeterys? That have been abandoned for a long time ? Best of luck

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello,
A quick intro, im a graveyard/cemetery explorer from Rochdale, im always looking for old graves. I have a channel on YT where i usually upload videos of the places i visit such as the old St.Thomas a' Beckett Church ruins over at Heptonstall also places like your local cemetery where i have found the graves of some notable people. I would love to find old abandoned graveyards/churches/cemeteries.
Thanks.
Places like your local cemetery? Mine? How do you know where I live? o_O