real time web analytics
New member from France, Ile de France | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from France, Ile de France

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

znickynick

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, i'm new to this site and I'm supposed to introduce myself. I live in France, near the capital and i have already done a few urbexes (around 10). I'm also familiar with air safety although i don't yet own gas monitors, im kinda on a low budget. I would like to visit underground facilities like bunkers and the most notable place i've visited yet is called Fort de buc (am i allowed to say it's name?). I was wondering if there were many people from Ile de France on this website, bc i'm not planning to go to the uk lol.

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum :)
Using names is very much encouraged, yes!

I think there are a few on here from France; hopefully one or two might see this.

znickynick

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the forum :)
Using names is very much encouraged, yes!

I think there are a few on here from France; hopefully one or two might see this.
Oh yeah? i read in the new members readme that you would get publicly executed for mentioning the real name of a spot in a report, bc ppl could easily find the adress elsewhere? Maybe i should reread it lol. Thanks though

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
Oh yeah? i read in the new members readme that you would get publicly executed for mentioning the real name of a spot in a report, bc ppl could easily find the adress elsewhere? Maybe i should reread it lol. Thanks though
If you didnt mention the name of the spot, how would people know what spot your talking about! People on this forum are mainly respectful explorers so name dropping is not an problem here

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member

The only explores that have codenames are the euro ones………uk sites we don’t use silly code names “murder manor” “pink power station” etc

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hello, i'm new to this site and I'm supposed to introduce myself. I live in France, near the capital and i have already done a few urbexes (around 10). I'm also familiar with air safety although i don't yet own gas monitors, im kinda on a low budget. I would like to visit underground facilities like bunkers and the most notable place i've visited yet is called Fort de buc (am i allowed to say it's name?). I was wondering if there were many people from Ile de France on this website, bc i'm not planning to go to the uk lol.

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻

znickynick

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻
Thank you! i won't be able to make a report anytime soon i believe, but maybe when i get the chance?

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
Thank you! i won't be able to make a report anytime soon i believe, but maybe when i get the chance?
Welcome! Just to give you a quick heads up that if you don’t post reports then you’re not likely to get a response from anyone, how will people know you’re genuine otherwise? My advice to you is pop a couple of reports up (they don’t take long) of the explores you have done then you’ll get a good response when reaching out to people. 👍

AlTheStars

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey i'm also new to this website though i've done a few urbex before. I'm currently in the uk but am in France often (and in paris a lot) if u want to get in touch