Web
Analytics
New member from Kent! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from Kent!

IsobelB

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’ll be moving to Kent on the 20th of March. I’m very new to this and I’ve only ever visited abandoned buildings in my teens but always had such an interest and now that I’m finally moving I want to explore.
I don’t know anyone who’s interested in the same stuff as me.. most of my friends think this is well nuts. I don’t want to sound stupid but if anyone is in Kent and wants to go check out some spots when corona has subsided, hit me up! also outside of Kent I don’t mind travelling.
again I ain’t a vet at this just looking to explore☺

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Welcome to Kent. There's loads of places locally to explore. Have a check on some reports on here to see what's about :thumb

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Welcome along, kent has many spots of interest, Dover has many underground locations, medway etc. plenty to see