Web
Analytics
New member from Lancaster | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from Lancaster

Ignotus Peverell

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there,

me and a friend have been getting into this sort of stuff recently, especially rooftop climbing. We've done a few in lancaster and are wondering if people know of any or if there are people to tag along with?

Cheers

ratlady

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there, I'm a new member!

I'm from Lancaster and living here. Really interested to get to know some of the buildings and see how far I can go within them. Got a good list of places that I'm really intrigued by! Can't seem to find much stuff on exploring them.

- Derby Home, Ashton Road. I've managed to peak into the back. The NHS said they were gonna make this a new mental health unit in 2010 but it's been forgotten about. I could see paperwork all over the floor. Really wanna get back in.
-Ridge Lea Hospital
-See if I can ask for access to the old Royal Albert (now the muslim school, Jame Al Kurthur) said to be tunnels underneath that go on for a long time.
-St Leonards House

Theres some weird places to explore in Overton area too.

Greggles65

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, are you two still active in Lancaster?
I'm super keen. I've seen some pictures of people in Lancaster sewers somewhere a long time ago so that must be a go-er?
Rooftops sounds interesting.
The old Royal Albert sounds interesting too!

Keen to hear what you've been up to and any potential trips :D

ratlady

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello there!

Yay finally new people about,
Glad to meet you!
Ok so I got into ridge lea grounds and had to do a runner and jump over a fence... hahaha. I got some nice quick vids though before an alarm started going off :(((( there was also abandoned houses next to it/ barn type things which I noticed weren't security alarmed and looked cool, while I hid behind them before running away from the poor security man lol x

UrbandonedTeam

the north
28DL Full Member
Hello there!

Yay finally new people about,
Glad to meet you!
Ok so I got into ridge lea grounds and had to do a runner and jump over a fence... hahaha. I got some nice quick vids though before an alarm started going off :(((( there was also abandoned houses next to it/ barn type things which I noticed weren't security alarmed and looked cool, while I hid behind them before running away from the poor security man lol x
Someone needs to do ridge lea, gonna have to ignore the alarms and hide in there until the secca go away. annoying peeps

ratlady

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Someone needs to do ridge lea, gonna have to ignore the alarms and hide in there until the secca go away. annoying peeps
Omg yes!! Should we all just hide in there. Honestly it was creepy enough up there hahaha. they took awhile to come after the motion sensors started going off. They are so annoying. Castle gate security the company was... what can they do if they did catch us

ratlady

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Wish we recorded when we were running away and hiding hahaha. Brother in law made it look arty and interesting instead as we didn't make inside :( :(

daria_s

28DL Member
28DL Member
Heyy, is any of you guys still doing this in Lancaster? I would like to know more about the stuff that you do and maybe join if there's a chance! By the way, Is anything you do legal or not? haha