Web
Analytics
New member from Liverpool | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from Liverpool

Ratty1984

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi as title says, just joined the forum and in from Liverpool. Never done any urban exploration but old building fascinate me. Would love if someone local would let me ylgi out with you a few times see what it's all about find my feet

Thanks

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Welcome along ratty there’s a few from your area here. And stuff in your area to do.

Arcticsurfer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all I've just signed up for the site after a friend mentioned it to me and have roughly had a look through the site, being from Liverpool (walton) I've explored s few places from the tunnels under Walton (known to me as the seven sisters) to Newsham park hospital. I'm hoping to visit a few sites over the winter and hope to get some photographs up
Thanks all Alan

Exploring With Tom

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi as title says, just joined the forum and in from Liverpool. Never done any urban exploration but old building fascinate me. Would love if someone local would let me ylgi out with you a few times see what it's all about find my feet

Thanks
hey!. am also in liverpool planning on exploring an abandoned library tonight. wanna join?. I will be filming for YouTube if u dont mind being on camera

JP23

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, recently moved to widnes. Done a fair bit of exploring before but looking for people to explore with around the area. Give me a message guys if you plan on going anywhere.
I can drive and meet or whatever.
Nice one, JP

Justthehobbysnap

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, alqays good ti explore with others. I'm hopong to do a full day explore first weekend of may if you're up for it?

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
You do realise that this thread is nearly a year old?

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
And the last time the OP logged on to the forum was 8 months ago...