Web
Analytics
New Member from Manchester :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

New Member from Manchester :)

KrakenLighting

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys, looking for people to go climbing with in and around Manchester. Been climbing buildings, cell towers and all sorts for the past few years. I'm 19 years old and looking for people to go out playing with! Drop me a message!

GRONK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to 28 Days pal, plenty to do around Manc. Try going out with some friends and get a few reports up. You’ll find people on here are a lot more likely to meet up with you, when they know you are genuine.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Welcome to 28DL :thumb

Look forward to seeing a few reports.

MorganY2205

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I’m also near Manchester n was wondering if anybody wanted to hit up some climbs together, pls let me know ASAP as I want to get into some straight away, please message me if ur interested or let me know some locations, thanks

albino-jay

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Big meet in Manc coming up in March. Get yasekves to that. Tons of new members from Manchester at the mo. Great oppetunity for you all to meet up n have a bev

UrbexHan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Big meet in Manc coming up in March. Get yasekves to that. Tons of new members from Manchester at the mo. Great oppetunity for you all to meet up n have a bev
we’ll be there it’s the day after my birthday so I expect birthday drinks haha jokes