Web
Analytics
New member from newcastle | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from newcastle

Stevengeordie

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello!

new member from newcastle. Got myself a decent camera (EOS 90D) originally for traveling before lockdown, so hasnt came into great use so far. Always been interested in exploring abandoned places but have genuinely no idea of where to go around the north east area. Ive seen St.Georges aslyum around a few times online but im not sure if that has been demolished? If it hasnt and is still worth a look, then i would deffo go there as my first. Im open to asylums/hospitals/schools/cottages. Any tips?

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello!

new member from newcastle. Got myself a decent camera (EOS 90D) originally for traveling before lockdown, so hasnt came into great use so far. Always been interested in exploring abandoned places but have genuinely no idea of where to go around the north east area. Ive seen St.Georges aslyum around a few times online but im not sure if that has been demolished? If it hasnt and is still worth a look, then i would deffo go there as my first. Im open to asylums/hospitals/schools/cottages. Any tips?
St George's has been flattend.. only the admin block and tower remains... also welcome to the website