Web
Analytics
New member from Notts Area | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from Notts Area

666_notz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello guys, I live in Nottingham, been interested in urban exploring for years now. got a lot of photography knowledge and enjoy taking photos and learning about the history of places. I joined over a year ago but forgot about my account so I'm still 'new' to this so to speak hence me posting on here. over the years I've visited quite a few sites round Nottingham and Derbyshire, including Kimberley brewery, Bulwell hall stables, Ambergate wireworks and a few others. This year I plan on visiting more around the east Mids. Got plenty of photos of most of these buildings so will be doing a few reports over the coming days.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Hello guys, I live in Nottingham, been interested in urban exploring for years now. got a lot of photography knowledge and enjoy taking photos and learning about the history of places. I joined over a year ago but forgot about my account so I'm still 'new' to this so to speak hence me posting on here. over the years I've visited quite a few sites round Nottingham and Derbyshire, including Kimberley brewery, Bulwell hall stables, Ambergate wireworks and a few others. This year I plan on visiting more around the east Mids. Got plenty of photos of most of these buildings so will be doing a few reports over the coming days.
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

m4dd13z666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome, I've been urban exploring the last year and a bit now, from Nottingham also so just wanted to say hello