Web
Analytics
New member from Sheffield | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from Sheffield

Wi1son

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,

Been on this website a few times and always felt intrigued to get more involved so finally made an account today.

I’ve had a good read of the rules and tips for first time members which were very helpful. Seems like until you have something to provide to other people on this forum, don’t expect anything back, which makes sense to me.

The tips also advised posting in the new member area so here I am, gonna spend the intermediate future looking into things around Sheffield on here and see if I can find anyway to provide something to you guys.

Anyone else from Sheffield, gimme a shout below or if anyone has any other tips that might not be included in the standard ones, let me know.

Cheers

Shortwillow

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi Wi1son. I’ve been looking in on here for a little while. I decided to register so therefore also new. I have always had an interest but really wouldn’t know where to start. Me and a mate would love to participate with guidance.

Wi1son

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Wi1son. I’ve been looking in on here for a little while. I decided to register so therefore also new. I have always had an interest but really wouldn’t know where to start. Me and a mate would love to participate with guidance.
Hi mate, good to have you in here, definitely better to have an account even if it’s just for general browsing. Ive not managed to be able to do any trips yet as there isn’t much new Sheffield stuff on here currently to go investigate. I’ve spied out a location a couple times but looks pretty impossible. Let me know how you get on though.