real time web analytics
New member from the West London area :) !! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from the West London area :) !!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

shebshebsheb

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, im a newbie ive never explored before, just looking for inspiration on these forums..
I,m just a girl from the west London area and would like to start close to home and am looking to learn how to urbex safely.
I would say to start, im not interested in high rises, but lower risk abandoned buildings.
I,m down to meet if it comes down to it, thanks !!

Ill be lurking :)) :p

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hello, im a newbie ive never explored before, just looking for inspiration on these forums..
I,m just a girl from the west London area and would like to start close to home and am looking to learn how to urbex safely.
I would say to start, im not interested in high rises, but lower risk abandoned buildings.
I,m down to meet if it comes down to it, thanks !!

Ill be lurking :)) :p

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻

PhoenixTorch

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, welcome. I'm based in central London - a fair a mount of bits about. Message if you're unsure of anything.