Web
Analytics
New Member from West Midlands | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Member from West Midlands

Jake Alan Craig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, Im from the West Mids too, I know a buncj of places around birmingham and the surronding towns, I have a YouTube Channel (Jake Alan Craig), if anyone wants to exchange some addresses or join me on an explore, DM my Insta @exploring_with_jake

mattxd00

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, Im from the West Mids too, I know a buncj of places around birmingham and the surronding towns, I have a YouTube Channel (Jake Alan Craig), if anyone wants to exchange some addresses or join me on an explore, DM my Insta @exploring_with_jake
Hey folks, likewise from the West Midlands looking to meet up for some explores local or further afield.

Feel free to DM me and arrange something. Safer in numbers!!
Hey Liam,

I'm also from west mids and looking to go exploring currently looking to meet up or get some people together.
Feel free to send a message if you're interested

Ruby
Hey,

We are currently looking for others from the west midlands to go for a trip with to some abandoned places in the upcoming week, if anyone of you is interested please DM me for more info. We do not have a place picked yet therefore we are open to any suggestions.

The three of us are all 17-18.

Jake Alan Craig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey,

We are currently looking for others from the west midlands to go for a trip with to some abandoned places in the upcoming week, if anyone of you is interested please DM me for more info. We do not have a place picked yet therefore we are open to any suggestions.

The three of us are all 17-18.
DM me on Insta @exploring_with_jake, where abouts in the west mids are you guys baced, I'll drop you some addresses

Jake Alan Craig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Heading up to some places in Worcester tomorrow (Thurs 10 April), anyone wanna join me??

DM me on Insta @exploring_with_jake

Jamie30

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there!
Im from worcester too.
Been today to the old hoarders house in droitwitch, i allready was aware all the cars have gone but worth a quick look.
Any other sites locally?
I know there is the pump house in worcester or somethimg similar..