Web
Analytics
New member. Hello from Leamington Spa. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member. Hello from Leamington Spa.

Martina94

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello everyone. My name is Martina, I'm from Poland but I've moved to UK around 6 years ago. I've been doing a lot of urban exploration when i still lived in Poland, so I'm not new to urbex just had a break due to the new area of a different country. :)
I've started exploring some interesting places around my area recently so soon I'm gonna share some of my photos with you! I also love photography, I've been a photographer for over 10 years now.
It would be nice to meet some urban explorators from Leamington, Warwick, Kenilworth or Coventry if there's anyone here :)

Down and beyond

You will fit down that hole
Regular User
Leamington spa have worked there before !

welcome to 28dl from Northamptonshire around a hour away from you :thumb , Poland a very nice place with lots of history have visited before what area was you from .

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you find a few people local to yourself. Have a read of the following two threads (if you haven't already) which outline some basic housekeeping of the forum/posting reports:

If you have any questions please do ask :thumb

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Welcome, I'm fairly local to you down in Oxford.

Scoobysrt

Stay in, save lives.
Regular User
Welcome along, looking forward to seeing what you've been up to on some of your explores. Your polish explores are also welcome in our European section.

Martina94

28DL Member
28DL Member
Leamington spa have worked there before !

welcome to 28dl from Northamptonshire around a hour away from you :thumb , Poland a very nice place with lots of history have visited before what area was you from .
Hey :) I'm from the north side of Poland, from the old historical city called Gdansk :) where have you been? :)

Down and beyond

You will fit down that hole
Regular User
I have not been to Gdańsk before i am hoping to go this year as want to travel up to the mountains!

krakow is my favourite so far a beautiful place with friendly people I must say :D On my visit it was for all the ww2 sites around the area but I did enjoy sitting at the river by the castle having a few polish beers:thumb , the salt mine wieliczka is a fabulous day out !