Web
Analytics
New member intro | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member intro

Apocalyptic_Dog

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone. I am a new member - I've been taking photos of urban sites for a few years now but am really wanting to progress with this. This site was recommended to me and I'm really impressed - the images and content is great. I would really appreciate any guidance or support you can offer. I am looking at sites to visit and doing some research but definitely open to hear guidance, direction, tips etc. Thanks so much

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Hi everyone. I am a new member - I've been taking photos of urban sites for a few years now but am really wanting to progress with this. This site was recommended to me and I'm really impressed - the images and content is great. I would really appreciate any guidance or support you can offer. I am looking at sites to visit and doing some research but definitely open to hear guidance, direction, tips etc. Thanks so much
Welcome aboard I would recommend uploading some images if you fancy doing some reports on places you have been would be great will get you climbing up the ladder that’s the best way ! Nice introduction post :thumb

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!