Web
Analytics
New Member, North East | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Member, North East

Lxshx99

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there I’m a new member from teeside. I’ve been aware of this site for about a year now but I didn’t bother signing up until now as I don’t urbex very often but I do wish to get into it more. I have already found a good few interesting sites, mostly disused buildings from closed mines. I really want to get into it more, I’m gonna revisit my first site again soon as I wish to get some better photos so I can do a report and maybe do a couple so people can see what kind of places in most interesting in finding so hopefully people may feel like trusting me with some new leads hope everyone’s having a wonderful day

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Hi there I’m a new member from teeside. I’ve been aware of this site for about a year now but I didn’t bother signing up until now as I don’t urbex very often but I do wish to get into it more. I have already found a good few interesting sites, mostly disused buildings from closed mines. I really want to get into it more, I’m gonna revisit my first site again soon as I wish to get some better photos so I can do a report and maybe do a couple so people can see what kind of places in most interesting in finding so hopefully people may feel like trusting me with some new leads hope everyone’s having a wonderful day

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Lxshx99

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Thank you! I’ve had a brief skim through and I’ve got a couple pictures to post but I’m planning on getting some fresher and better photos so I’ll have a re-read before I post a report to avoid any embarrassment haha