Web
Analytics
New Member Post - very exited! - In W12 London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Member Post - very exited! - In W12 London

sucre

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
☮H E L L O☮F E L L O W☮E X P L O R E R S☮

I go by SÜCRÉ and I am a London resident, Hammersmith area (2 years now).

Before I knew there was a proper name for it, urbex is a hobby I have had for a while. I have been fortunate enough to live in 7 different countries so far in my life. I always loved seeing and going to abandoned places or places I wasnt allowed to go to. Wether it was abandoned theme parks on the outskirts of Milan, abandoned train stations in Prague, abandoned chemical factories in Warsaw, entirely desolate mega cities on the outskirts of Shanghai, or even just penetrating (admittedly for just 5 minutes) the Radiohead's greenroom before they came on at Manchester palace theater.

This 'hobby' was something I was always doing on my own. I knew my community was against this so I kept it under wraps... until I started using reddit, leading me here. I have not done one of these since I moved here 2 years ago, but i alredy have a few places bookmarked in my head (reports coming soon). I only recently got my own camera, and never really documented any of my past explorations.

You see, these 'urbex' were nothing more than something to make my long walks more interesting (I love walking). The places i have explored in the past have mostly been on my own finding. I might walk past a place which looks interesting, then scout it out for a bit before penetrating it (this was most of my finds). Other times, i relied on street artist (especially in Milan and Moscow) to tell me about cool places they have been to, through insta.

After reading about this site and the community here, I was SO EXITED to see people taking this seriously! I cant wait to find and share places with you all!

My first place im going to go scout out os what looks to be an abandoned station near the Acton train warehouse. (if anyone has details please tell me!). Im going to start doing reports, and posting cool photos :)))))

SÜCRÉ OUT ☮❤

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! As much as I like the snazzy peace signs, people won’t openly hand over locations even if you state you’ve had an extensive past. Get some reports uploaded and people will be more open to help you out and potentially meet up.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

sucre

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! As much as I like the snazzy peace signs, people won’t openly hand over locations even if you state you’ve had an extensive past. Get some reports uploaded and people will be more open to help you out and potentially meet up.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Yes! I am aware ppl dont openly reveal location stuff. Been looking through the site, I love jt!

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome! Seems you have a decent understanding of how it works then. Loo forward to seeing what you get up to in the smoke :thumb