Web
Analytics
New member + update | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member + update

SamTheExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello guys I’m in new member of this site, been exploring for a little while but I thought I’d make an account here so I can record my explores, I’m from Kent area and often find my self going to places all over the uk, if there’s any hope of helping to find new places would be awesome, also I’ve recently been to Silverlands orphanage and the Fonthill house in godalming, Silverlands is now a complete construction site with a guard who lives in the back area, and fonthill is now completely sealed off but I was lucky enough to explore both places whilst you could gain entry, haven’t seen any posts so just thought I’d mention so people know in the future

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site! There’s always a hope of finding new places, just got to research and look and you may find!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
There's a good few of us on here that are besed in kent. Welcome along :thumb