Web
Analytics
New member. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member.

Schofas

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys. Started to do a bit of exploring and love it. I’m in the chesterfield area and would love to meet up with people to check out any new locations if anybody’s up for it. Cheers.

Attachments

chills

Check out my Instagram: @ChillsSnaps
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Chesvegas! Was admiring your crooked spire only today. Welcome. Happy ezploring and stay safe. Plenty within reach of you there...

Schofas

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Chesvegas! Was admiring your crooked spire only today. Welcome. Happy ezploring and stay safe. Plenty within reach of you there...
yeah love the crooked spire. I have a list of locations but also like to just wander around so I’ll see where I end up. Cheers.