Web
Analytics
New member | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

big_bruh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Right so I’ve always wanted to get into this kind of hobby and now I found this website I actually can. Which is really cool. I’m probably not as old as most people here so yeah lol. If anyone knows any really cool places in London to explore pls let me know. :)

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site! Asking outright for locations doesn’t usually go down to well, get some reports uploaded then you’ll have a better chance of getting some advice and recommendations!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

big_bruh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! Asking outright for locations doesn’t usually go down to well, get some reports uploaded then you’ll have a better chance of getting some advice and recommendations!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Thank you I’ll definitely take what you said into consideration and I hope I can get a report for the Millenium mills out as me and my friends plan on going :)

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Thank you I’ll definitely take what you said into consideration and I hope I can get a report for the Millenium mills out as me and my friends plan on going :)
No worries, refer to the guides and you should be good.

I’ve also just edited your reply slightly to remove the rough suggestion of when you might visit. This site is public and known to be viewed by security and owners; I’m sure you wouldn’t want a welcome party!

big_bruh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No worries, refer to the guides and you should be good.

I’ve also just edited your reply slightly to remove the rough suggestion of when you might visit. This site is public and known to be viewed by security and owners; I’m sure you wouldn’t want a welcome party!
Oh yeah I completely forgot. Thanks for that and anything I do end up doing I will put up. Thanks so much for your help and advice