Web
Analytics
New member | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

James909

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys, James from Stockton I'm looking to start exploring and came here for location tips, Nice website!

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Hi guys, James from Stockton I'm looking to start exploring and came here for location tips, Nice website!
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Here you go:

1. Go to Google.com
2. Click top right on "images"
3. In the search box put the words "derelict", "abandoned" and "Place name/area" you are looking in
4. Click "Search"
5. Click on the images you are interested in
6. Do some follow-up research using Google.com and Google Maps

Also, type in "Place name/area" you are looking into in the search box (mini-magnifying glass) in the top right hand corner of this site.

westernsultan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Background music can help concentrate the search. A friend recommends "Path of Least Resistance" by Repomen -that's too modern for me - something by the Searchers is more my era. Other search engines such as Yahoo are also available. Here's a taste of things search engines can provide https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/nostalgia/crypts-dungeons-miles-abandoned-tunnels-17131240 - good luck
Ha ha, excellent choice in terms of music to soundtrack the searching ;)

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
@James909 Take the above with a pinch of salt, it's just the emphasis here is doing your own research where possible. Also, finding people to go with is a lot easier after sharing some reports of your findings. Even small things (think ROC bunkers etc) can be a good start alongside using the local press to find references to abandoned, closing down, redevelopment etc.