real time web analytics
New member | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

YXG

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I’m YXG. I’m new to this forum and completely new to urbex. I have zero experience, but I’ve always wanted to start. I live in Central London, UK and seeing other people’s explorations, I doubt I’d be able to find anything in my area. I don’t know what else there is for me to say so yeah.

Mr_E

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Finding stuff in your area may be tough but you may be lucky if you look hard enough and keep looking or checking abandoned places regularly (like walk past daily if you know of an abandoned building near you, look for signs that it's been opened up, and my advice would be to film entering and what you do the first time so if you get caught by someone you can explain you were just exploring round and have the footage to prove it), however it's always good to travel around the country as it's small and some places are better than others for this hobby, plan to check a few places as you go.. plan a day trip. Goodluck and welcome

Anoni

28DL Member
28DL Member
How old are you? If you're around my age I have place i've been thinking about going for my first time if you wanna come along

MnMz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi man I'm new to urbex too and wouldn't mind tagging along. Struggling to find places too.

Anoni

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi man I'm new to urbex too and wouldn't mind tagging along. Struggling to find places too.
Sure I'm open to that, I'm new too and don't really know anyone irl who would wanna come so I'd be happy to have someone come along, I have a place I've been doing some research on and am planning to head to some time over the Easter break once I pick up the equipment I need. I don't think either of us can PM on here yet so is there anywhere I can contact you? If you have Discord you can add me on: Lainon24