Web
Analytics
New Places to Explore | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

New Places to Explore

UrbanTimeTraveller

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys, I'm pretty new at exploring. But i'm looking for some new places to check out specfically any Victoriana/early 30's architecture. I have a friend who wants to explore places particularly with a 'history'

Anyone hook me up with anything- mostly in London? Wanted to check out the Royal London but can't find a way in.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

BrainL

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Search tool on the forum is always a good place to start mate, can have a flick through some reports and try some out. Once you get some reports up and get a little presence on the forum there are lots of very helpful people who will help you further.. good luck anyway :)