Web
Analytics
new places? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

new places?

anyasaxelby

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey everyone i’m new here, i’m looking for some abandoned places near gainsborough, lincoln, scunthorpe, doncaster, hull and sheffield preferably not too far from them but even if they aren’t that close still comment, ive already been to quite a few in these places but looking for more, thank you !! :)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
hey everyone i’m new here, i’m looking for some abandoned places near gainsborough, lincoln, scunthorpe, doncaster, hull and sheffield preferably not too far from them but even if they aren’t that close still comment, ive already been to quite a few in these places but looking for more, thank you !! :)
You are on a forum with everything named and a search bar. please use the forum and you will find places.. Have you posted any reports of the places you have already visited?
If not not try doing that, people will get to know you , you really cant just ask for locations.. not how it works

Telfordd

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sheffield is a great place to start, you’ll find a few on here, been to a couple myself and found some new ones while walking around Sheffield.