Web
Analytics
New. Some advice please :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New. Some advice please :)

IvyAllura

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys I'm Ivy...
Ive only just signed up on here and been desperately searching for locations in the Norwich area. (Turns out im not very good at it )
I have been looking for photoshoot locations as been asked by photographers for various locations in my area... and location is so much more interesting...
Planning days out to do some research but would help if i knew how to research a little better....
Hope i get some replies
Hope you are all doing well :)
Ivy

Last edited:

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member
Your best friend right now is the search feature on this site, start with Norwich then look at surrounding areas.
Google maps/earth is your friend for finding new stuff, load your area up and start looking for places that look derelict then have a drive out to see if it's accessible.
Welcome to the site and remember to to share your pictures with us.

IvyAllura

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Your best friend right now is the search feature on this site, start with Norwich then look at surrounding areas.
Google maps/earth is your friend for finding new stuff, load your area up and start looking for places that look derelict then have a drive out to see if it's accessible.
Welcome to the site and remember to to share your pictures with us.
Thank you very much! I will do that! My first trip out is on thursday and will hopefully find some interesting places and of course i will share pictures! Using a mates camera so can get decent photos too! Wish me luck :)

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Hi Ivy

Welcome to the forum
The search bar in the top right corner is your friend when starting out, after being involved in the forum for a while people will start passing you information more freely

The photo forum is always open if you don't get enough pics for a full report
If you're going out doing modeling shots there's always the Page three thread, it's a sausagefest but there are a few ladies around

IvyAllura

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Ivy

Welcome to the forum
The search bar in the top right corner is your friend when starting out, after being involved in the forum for a while people will start passing you information more freely

The photo forum is always open if you don't get enough pics for a full report
If you're going out doing modeling shots there's always the Page three thread, it's a sausagefest but there are a few ladies around
Thanks very much for the reply :) ahhh oki that makes sense will upload the photos or do a full report, as you say, depending on how it all goes.
And ahhh thanks for that i will take a little gander at that and be one of the few ladies haha.
Thanks again :)