Web
Analytics
New to 28DL | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to 28DL

Emilyharvey

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello all,

I am completely new to this site but not to urban exploration. I have been a photographer for 8/9 years and enjoy photographing a variety of subjects from abandoned places to animal or people portraits.
I'm located around Norfolk but am always willing to travel. I believe I have covered most abandoned places within Norfolk and I definitely want to expand my range. I am predominantly interested in hospitals, theme parks/entertainment places and residential housing. Although, I am willing to explore absolutely anything. I thoroughly enjoy researching the history surrounding abandoned places.
I will soon write up and post reports on previous explorations I have done. I have joined this site in hope of finding likeminded people who are passionate for documenting and preserving historical sites.

I look forward to hearing and interacting with you all and hopefully gaining some advice and feedback.

Emily:)

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome along but Im pretty sure u wont of covered all the abandoned places in Norfolk, there is always more to see.