Web
Analytics
New to being a member....regular reader and explorer! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to being a member....regular reader and explorer!

RuCy11

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I’m from North Wales. I’ve been exploring for around 11 years. I’ve only seemed to go to the same places over several years and seeing the decay of beautiful places!
I’m about to visit somewhere soon so I will post updates - reports once I have visited with photos. I follow pages on social media and obviously won’t give out addresses. I am very keen and don’t mind travelling to explore and capture these places I love most. Just introducing myself and hopefully can get connections to share and find new places I haven’t been to yet :)

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Hi, I’m from North Wales. I’ve been exploring for around 11 years. I’ve only seemed to go to the same places over several years and seeing the decay of beautiful places!
I’m about to visit somewhere soon so I will post updates - reports once I have visited with photos. I follow pages on social media and obviously won’t give out addresses. I am very keen and don’t mind travelling to explore and capture these places I love most. Just introducing myself and hopefully can get connections to share and find new places I haven’t been to yet :)
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

RuCy11

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Ah thank you so much! Great info much needed as never been a member of this site just an active reader!
I will be uploading very soon. Some great support here :)