New to Devon, willing to travel - November 2017

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nov 19, 2017

New to this, and Devon. Recently moved from Nottingham, have been trying to explore abandoned places for a while but love a good animal shot or scenery pic too.

Anyone looking to explore in Devon area, Paignton/Torbay based but willing to travel please get in touch. (Attempted to attach some recent pics but files seem to be too big!)

Have set my eyes on Torbay Berkey Hotel which part of is abandoned but another part flats, unsure how to access in daylight, all help accepted! Lol. Also keen to get on the end of Teignmouth Pier where the old rides and attractions are left, behind the fence, so anyone who knows the owners would be great also!

Thanks in advance,
Can't wait to see if anyone around!

28DL Member
28DL Member
Dec 24, 2017
I've finally decided my curiosity of urban exploration needs to be explored, which has led me to this site

I'm located near Tiverton and have my own transport (motorbikes). I would be up for this!