Web
Analytics
New to exploring | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to exploring

Nyxipyx

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, my names kate, often go by Nyx online, I've always been interested in historical or overgrown abandoned places, ever since I was young girl. Theres something about looking around and marveling in old disused buildings and houses and wondering "what or who were you" or "I wonder what this was like when it was "alive" as such.

I'm from kent, but my partner who I visit often lives in surrey. So if theres any easy spots for a beginner like myself I really would appreciate tips/locations even if its private messaged to protect locations. Also! I have a 4 year old soooooo any pretty cool landmarks or woodlands or historical places to explore and have a little look around would be great (nothing dangerous or too much) we love to walk around explore even places that arent abandoned and I absolutely love photography so anything which will capture a shot is worth visiting.

My career is in the NHS and I am currently doing a degree on Radiography so, naturally I'm very curious person of what's going inside someone :p so of course I'm gonna be nosey when it comes to strange buildings and environments

During lockdown we explored brookwood cemetery which I must say is such a beautiful, peaceful and interesting place full of history and different parts.

Well anyways, thanks for reading, hit me up if you would like to team up and explore around always up for new friends

Attachments

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! You’ll unlikely get handed any locations even privately due to only having this thread to your name. If you’ve been to a few places already, get some reports uploaded then you’ll be more likely to receive some advice and help.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!